Monday, December 17, 2012

Allow myself to (re)introduce myself

Hey friends and folks!

I have been gone so long. Did you miss me?

Don't answer that.

A couple of things have happened in the past couple of years. Some of them were really good! Some of them, not so good.

Anyway, allow me to take this opportunity to declare an early New Year's resolution: More blogging for this feminista!

I have decided to stop letting real life get in the way of my virtual life. Start spending more  time online, and stop letting quality time with loved ones stop me from having arguments with anonymous strangers. So back to the blogosphere!

I am thinking about changing  the name of my blog. Now that I am an old married lady, and will only be posting about feminist weddings along with myriad other feminist (and occasionally leftist agenda propoganda not directly related to feminism) is it unfair/unwise to keep the name Feminist Wedding?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment